Here is the procedure:
1. Click here to submission
2. Complete your submission
3. Fill all personal data and abstract detail required.
4. Make the payment
5. Submit your proof of bank transfer
6. Submit your abstract max 200 word
7. The conference committee will send officially letter and announce the abstract review result: Accepted or Rejected.
8. Create your presentation.
10. Go to the conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 25% similarity score. Any paper with more than 25% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.
GENERAL PAPER GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be original and has not been published or considered to be published in any conference proceeding, journal, or other forms of reviewed publication.
- Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.
- The abstract word count: 200 words
- The abstract should be written in English. Non-English words, when necessary, should be formatted italic. The first mention of an abbreviation should be followed by the word/name of the group, then only the abbreviation for the next mentions.
- The abstract should follow the author-date style of Harvard referencing style (see Paper template section for the template).
- Author should provide a signed copyright statement and permission verification statement (see copyright and verification form download).
- Any pictures and photos included in the article should be free from copyrights and ethical issues.
- The abstract should perform good language quality or it needs to be revised and undergo through an academic and professional proofreader.